A hormone is a type of biochemical fluid that is secreted from a cell or gland in a specific part of the body and carried away from the place of origin in the plasma or diffusion process to control various metabolic processes in the body and get destroyed after the action. Some hormone levels are different in men and women. Not only the body, but also the mind is not good when the balance of female hormones is lost. If the problem worsens, there is no other option but to go to the doctor. If there is little, the problem of female hormone balance can be greatly benefited by regular diet or lifestyle changes.
1. A small amount of love substance to keep at the beginning of the diet. You can regularly eat ghee, coconut oil or organic butter with your morning meal. Especially for those who cannot eat fruit in the morning, this technique can reduce the problem of hormonal imbalance.
2. In the first half of the menstrual cycle, the secretion of estrogen and progesterone in the second half of the female body increases. In the first half of the menstrual cycle, you can eat flax and pumpkin seeds and in the second half, sunflower seeds and sesame seeds. Both hormones are under control.
3. If the stomach is not healthy, it can lead to nutritional problems. And if there is a nutritional problem, no matter what you eat, there is little hope for the body to improve. If the stomach is not healthy, it also affects the hormonal balance. So it is recommended to keep the amount of oil and spices under control and look at eating nutritious food.
4. Many people now take different types of supplements to keep their bodies healthy. The use of omega-3 supplements, especially for hormonal problems, has increased. One should talk to the doctor to know what the levels of ingredients like EPA and DHA should be while taking this type of supplement.
5. Hormones inextricably linked with mental states. Chronic depression disrupts the balance of sex hormones. Sleep problems often occur when mental health deteriorates. It is not only female hormones, but other hormonal problems can also occur. So it is very important to keep an eye on the mind.